Friday, November 9, 2012

NAIL POLISH! Essie and OPI for low prices!

NAIL POLISH!!!

I've decided to get rid of all my backups.  Everything is brand new unless otherwise indicated.  Essie's are $6 each, OPIs are $6.50 each and shipping is included!

Essie Angora Cardi
 Essie Aruba Blue
 Essie Brownie Points
 Essie Buy Me a Cameo
 Essie Forever Yummy
 Essie In Stitches
 Essie Lilacism
 Essie Mamba
 Essie Mesmerized
 Essie No Place Like Chrome
 Essie Penny Talk
 Essie Raspberry
 Essie Merino Cool
 Essie Stroke of Brilliance
 Essie Sugar Daddy
 Essie Trophy Wife
 Essie Watermelon
 Essie Wicked
 Essie Good as Gold
 OPI Call Me Gwenever
 OPI I Juggle Men
 Essie Midnight Cami
 Essie A Cut Above
 Essie Turquoise & Caicos
Essie Armed and Ready

 Essie Bahama Mama
 Essie Dive Bar
 Essie Fiesta
 Essie Fishnet Stockings
 Essie Go Overboard
 Essie Jamaica Me Crazy
 Essie Lapiz of Luxury
 Essie Master Plan
 Essie Mojito Madness
 Essie Sew Psyched
 Essie Smoking Hot
 Essie Stylenomics

Essie Check Up

 Essie Off the Shoulder

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm interested in the essie polishes. please let me know which are still available and howmuh you'd charge to buy the whole lot. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lindsay! I sent you an email, so I just wanted to make sure you got it. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. I forgot to leave my email! Sorry! Lindsaykay2@gmail.com thanks again!

    ReplyDelete