Friday, September 14, 2012

Round One of My Blog Sale

Shipping:  First Class Mail or Priority Mail if your order weighs over one pound.  Shipping is $3.50 for 1-3 items.  4 items is $5.00.  Beyond that and you should email me to get an exact quote. And my apologies to any international buyers, but I do not ship overseas.  Canada is a possibility on a case-by-case basis.  Again, please email me.

Payments:  Paypal.

I do my best to represent all items as they are, whether they are new or used.  Some of the boxes are in bad condition, some are in good condition, this is a result of being stored in their plastic bins and rubbing together.  I am happy to take more pictures, answer questions, help you get something authenticated if necessary.  All items were purchased by me for my personal collection, or to use in my makeup artist kit either in a store, online from MAC Pro or at a Pro Store.  There are some select items that I worked hard to acquire for my collection, those are the quads and the MSFs, most I paid over retail for so they are market priced according to their rarity and age.  All are Guaranteed Authentic.


Dame Edna Highlight Powder in What a Dame - BNIB Rare and hard to find, from 2008 - $30
 



Free to Be Quad - NEW - $32
 Sweetie Cakes Quad - Used 1-2x - $35
 Mineralized Skinfinish in Light Flush - $30


 Blushcreme in Laid Back BNIB $10


 Mineralized Eyeshadow in Gallery Gal/Brightside BNIB - $15



 Lipglass in Gitane BNIB - $12
Liza PM Quad - BNIB - Very rare and htf, has Kicky Blue, also known as the Parrot dupe - $50



 MAC Couture Lipglass in Prestigous - BN, no box - $16

 MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Gold Deposit - Used 1-2x - $22
 

 Summerwear Quad - Nordstrom Excl. BNIB Rare and HTF - $50
 Corps de Colour Quad - Used 2-3x - $40.00


  Mineralized Skinfinish in So Ceylon - BNIB - $60



Mineralized Skinfinish in Gold Spill BNIB - $32

Pigments in Sunpepper BNIB - SOLD (All other colors sold, except Softwash Grey and Coco which I'm wavering on, so I am open to offers.)

 Blushcreme in Cheery - $9


Eyeshadows in Moth Brown, Swan Lake ($12), Gladabout ($11) and MAC Love Barbie in Beautyburst (SOLD) - All BNIB
Mineralized Eyeshadows in Earthy Riches ($15) and Heat Element (SOLD)
 Chromezone 2 Quad - Used 1-2x - $35


 Chromezone 3 Quad BNIB - $40



Fluidline in Brassy BNIB $11 - All other items sold
Eyeshadows Playful (PENDING), Copperplate BNIB ($11), French Grey (SOLD), Uppity Fluidline BNIB (SOLD)
 
Liproducts:  Coppertime - Used 1-2x and santized with 91% alcohol ($9), Orangedescence (SOLD), Glamoursun Chromeglass BNIB ($11), Pas-de-Deux (SOLD), Comet Blue Dazzleglass BNIB (SOLD)


Stila Lip Glaze in Brown Sugar NEW and Stila Baked Eyeshadow in Champagne Gold NEW - Both for $18



Mineralized Eyeshadows ALL NEW L TO R - BY Jupiter, Engaging (SOLD), Mercurial, Quarry - $15 each



Eyeshadow pan in Ground Brown - SOLD; Fafi Quad Used 1-2x, one color is new - $37





24 comments:

  1. Hi. Is comet blue available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're "Miss Kia" that just emailed me, yes Comet Blue is still available. The total would be $15.50 including shipping. If you're interested, please send me your paypal email address. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Is the coco pigment available? if so how much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's available. I'm accepting offers on Coco. There's one other person that's interested, but I'm still reluctant to let it go, so it's better for me you name your price. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. I'm interested in Coco pigment, what is the minimum you would accept?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really have a minimum, so I'm accepting offers on Coco. There's one other person that's interested, but I'm still reluctant to let it go, so it's better for me if you name your price. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Hi do you still have the mac savoir fair lipgloss? I have a paypal account. Please give me the total amount with the shipping. my zip 11793

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I still have Savoir Fair, it's $18.50 with shipping.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. Invoice sent. Deleting the post with your email address for your protection. Thanks so much!

      Delete
    4. Got your payment, thank you! It'll ship tomorrow!

      Delete
  5. I would like to purchase sunpepper pigment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, great. If this is your Paypal email address, then I will send you an invoice for $22.50. If you pay by 5:00 p.m. PST, then I can also ship it today, otherwise it will be tomorrow. Thanks!!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Payment received, I'll ship it this afternoon and thank you for removing your paypal email address. Thanks again!

      Delete
  6. I got your package today, Thanks yolanda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi i was interested in Essie Armed and Ready nailpolish. I didn't see any comment button on the nailpolish blog sale that's why am commenting here. What would be the total cost for it to?

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary. Just the one polish would be $6.

      Delete
    2. hello i have not herd back from u about my package please i have emailed u of about a week and i don't hear nothing please inform me about my package please

      Delete
  8. Is dame edna still available? Please email me bitesizedberna@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry, Berna, but that is no longer available and I will update the listing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. are you still selling the free to be quad? sorry i know this is years old lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please email me rlu@uarts.edu if you are, sorry idk how to make it notify me on these comments or text 215-606-7646

      Delete