Friday, September 14, 2012

Round Two of the Blog Sale - Makeup

Welcome to Round Two of my MUA Blog Sale!

Shipping:  First Class Mail or Priority Mail if your order weighs over one pound.  Shipping is $2.50 for 1-3 items.  4 items is $5.00.  Beyond that email me to get an exact quote. And my apologies to any international buyers, but I do not ship overseas.  Canada is a possibility on a case-by-case basis.  Please email me at alaundale DOT yahoo DOT com. 

Payments:  Paypal.  I ship to CONFIRMED addresses only. 

I do my best to represent all items as they are, whether they are new or used.  Some of the boxes are in bad condition, some are in good condition, this is a result of being stored in their plastic bins and rubbing together.  I am happy to take more pictures, answer questions, help you get something authenticated if necessary.  All items were purchased by me for my personal collection, or to use in my makeup artist kit either in a store, online from MAC Pro or at a Pro Store.  There are some select items that I worked hard to acquire for my collection, those are the quads and the MSFs, most I paid over retail for so they are market priced according to their rarity and age.  All are Guaranteed Authentic.


Dame Edna Highlight Power in Spectacle and Lipglass in Splendid - BNIB - $30 and $15


Technakohl Liner Pencil in Earthline - $10


 Smashbox Creme Liner Palette w/ brush, most shades used once $13



 Urban Decay Graffitti Eyeshadow in Heat - BNIB - $10



NARS Brushes in #4 and #7, Brand New in Package - $14 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment